- J.D., The University of Memphis – Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 2016
- Honors and Activities: cum laude; Certificate in Health Law; CALI award in Discovery and Employee Benefits; Mental Health Law and Policy Journal: Business Editor and best written submission Summer 2014; Research Assistant to Professor Kevin Smith; Humphreys’ Scholar Scholarship; student-attorney in Medical Legal Partnership Clinic; Healthy Homes Partnership/C.H.A.M.P intern (Summer 2015)
- B.A., Emory University, 2013
- Majors in Film and Political Science
Legal Specialties and Certifications
- University of Memphis – Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law: Certificate in Health Law, 2016
- Specialized course of study in law school in which students enroll in classes with an emphasis on Health Law and health related subjects. A student who receives the Certificate in Health Law demonstrates knowledge of fundamental principles of health-related legal issues and competence in the skills essential to a health-related practice.