Danny was born and raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He attended the University of Memphis and attained his undergraduate degree in Psychology in 2004, graduating cum laude and never failing to make the Dean’s List. While working towards graduation he served as the president of his local fraternity chapter. After receiving his degree he worked for Youth Villages in the Memphis area for a year before attending law school.
In 2005 Danny moved to Coral Cables, Florida to attend law school at the University of Miami. While pursuing his law degree at Miami, Danny focused his studies on court room skills and was a participant in the litigation skills program in his last year. While attending school Danny interned with Pacheco Perez Ortiz, a boutique law firm in Coral Gables that specialized in family and domestic law. Danny received his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law in 2008.
Also in 2008, Danny moved to Knoxville and became licensed to practice law in Tennessee. He worked for a solo practitioner in Knoxville upon receiving his license and then in 2010 he was hired by Dunn, MacDonald & Reynolds, one of the finest civil litigation firms in Knoxville. Danny handled a panoply of different cases while working as an associate with Dunn, MacDonald & Reynolds. His caseload ranged from child support cases to six figure construction litigation suits. He tried three cases before East Tennessee juries and dozens more before judges in bench trials. He has also successfully argued cases on appeal before the Tennessee Appeals Court sitting in Knoxville.
Danny joined Wolff Ardis in 2017. He handles products liability cases and other personal injury cases, while also working domestic cases such as child support, child custody and divorce matters. Danny is licensed to practice in the Eastern District of the Tennessee and is a member of the Memphis Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association.
Jury Trial Experience
- Diakoff v. Cummins, Knox Co, Circuit No. 1-21-13, Trial in June of 2014.
- Case Antiques v. Babel, Knox Co. Circuit No. 1-606-12, Trial in October of 2014
- Guiliano v. Weaver, Loudon Co. Circuit No. 2015-CV-21, Trial in July of 2016.
Tennessee State Court Appeals Experience
- Patty v. Lane, et al, TN Court of Appeals in Knoxville, No. E2012-01787-COA-R3-CV
Professional Organizations & Certifications
- Tennessee State and Federal Court (Eastern District of Tennessee) Licenses.
- Member of: Memphis Bar Association, MBA Family Law Section, Tennessee Bar Association, Knoxville Bar Association, Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity Alumni Association, University of Memphis Alumni Association.